Job Board >> Ghost Writer for Web Design / User Experience Blog
|Date Posted||02, Wednesday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We're looking for someone who has experience in professional ghost writing in the design niche:
- User Experience
- User Testing
- Web Design
- User Interface
- Information Architecture
- Web/Mobile Apps
Applicants should have:
- Several years experience writing and numerous examples of published work
- The ability to write well-researched, authoritative and compelling feature articles on a variety of user experience topics
- Ghost writing experience: the ability to write in a particular tone/voice
We'll provide you with an outline and directions for an articles. This must be written as an original, from scratch (no copyright infringements). Average article length is 1500 words. We'd be looking to start at one article per 2 weeks.
We're looking for someone with excellent english language, responsible, responsive and also importantly, knowledge in our sector. Experience and expectations for this job are above average, and so is compensation. This is not a job for first-time writers. If you do not have a fair amount of experience, please do not apply. Nor is this job listing about pumping out dozens of generic articles for the sake of adding content to a site. We're looking for a freelance writer we can build a long term relationship with; someone that has a passion for a UX and the other qualifications above.
You must provide similar written examples to be considered.
How To Apply
- Please send your cover letter, resume and clips to [email protected]
- Only relevant candidates will be contacted