Job Board >> Health Writer
|Date Posted||10, Monday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Job Description: HealthDailyOnline.com is looking for a freelance health writer. At the creative disposal of the writer, the Health category covers the A to Z of all health afflictions. Every week, the candidate will write five (5) 300 to 500 word articles that will detail various illnesses, diseases, and bacterial infections. Articles will be professionally written and optimized for search engine rankings. The writer will also choose one image for each article from a free stock photo website. This position reports directly to the managing editor.
• B.A. in journalism or B.Sc. in biology, psychology, chemistry, or any health-related field.
• Must be reliable.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Must work well under strict deadlines.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Knowledge of various health afflictions.
• Must be passionate about writing.
• Ability to perform necessary background research.
• Must work well from home with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to learn about search engine optimization (SEO.)
• Have an online presence, whether on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media outlet.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to editorial. Use "Health Daily Online Health 101 Application" as the subject line. Applications without this subject will not be considered. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, December 12 at 12 p.m.