Job Board >> Historical Researcher/Writer
|Location||San Francisco, **|
|Date Posted||10, Wednesday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
- live in the Bay Area (within 20 miles of San Francisco)
- Windows PC (research application software requires Windows OS) with at least 50 GB of free drive space.
- strong research / search engine skills
- concise writing skills
to apply, please provide the following:
1. brief writing sample (please provide as PDF, inline text, or online document)
2. number of hours you're currently working per week. also, number of hours you are available to work per week.
3. brief technical details about your computer (CPU speed, memory, OS, etc.)
4. brief summary of work experience / background (or resume).
5. your location (city)
6. examples of search keywords would use in Google to find articles about the health impact of smoking
7. minimum acceptable hourly rate