Job Board >> HR Communications Writer
|Company Name||Clarity Consultants|
|Date Posted||16, Friday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
We are working exclusively with our client in identifying an HR Communications Writer to write communications and updates for various strategic HR initiatives, including new systems and processes for recruiting, employee on boarding, compensation, learning, benefits, etc. In this role, your communications will be created in the form of emails, PowerPoint presentations and general how-to job aids.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Part time for 1 month with likely extension
Location: 100% Virtual. Client prefers candidates local to Trenton, NJ.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in business, communications or human resources related field
· 3+ years of experience writing HR communications
· Strong Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Working knowledge and understanding of HRIS systems and the benefits associated with their use
· Experience working in a highly virtual environment with various communication channels
· Ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple internal clients and prioritize and escalate questions/concerns as needed
· Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow up skills
· Strong verbal and written communication abilities and strong presentation skills – in both crafting and delivering
· Must be able to provide relevant HR communications work samples at time of interview
To be considered for this project, please send an email with the following:
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include reference#5808 in the subject line.