Job Board >> Inbound Marketing Copywriter
|Company Name||timeforcake creative media|
|Date Posted||21, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
This should describe you perfectly:
- You excel at breaking down complicated topics into simple, easy to understand explanations.
- You are experienced in the world of marketing and have a solid understanding of the psychology that influences people to take action.
- You can write powerful headlines.
- You can synthesize a variety of instructions, data, and preferences...and turn it into a beautiful piece of work.
- You understand that writing and formatting content for the web differs from writing and formatting for print.
You get serious brownie points if...
- You read the Hubspot blog.
- When you contact us, you provide us with an explanation as to how inbound marketing differs from online marketing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Think you'd be a good match?
Great! We're interested in seeing your work, learning what you can do, and finding out who you are. That's why we're looking for:
- Links to your best/most relevant work. Please do not just send us a link to your entire portfolio. We are primarily interested in online marketing-related materials that give us a sense of how you write. If possible, we'd especially appreciate being pointed toward specific pieces that are more than just a couple hundred words.
- Your areas of expertise.
- Areas in which you're not that strong.
- The types of projects you enjoy working on most.
- Your preferred hourly rate/an explanation of how you bill.
We value your time.
If you meet this job description's requirements and provide us with all the information we're requesting here, you'll absolutely receive a response from us.
What are you waiting for?
We can't wait to hear from you. Send your details.