Job Board >> Journalist with Corporate Finance & Finance Technology Background
|Date Posted||29, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We're looking for someone with the domain expertise, expert knowledge in these topic areas and with a minimum of 5 years of experience writing on similar subjects.
Responsibilities include writing 2-3 original articles or blog posts a week for the site that are 500-1000 words long, and are engaging and response-provoking for an audience of senior finance, accounting, and related professionals. Other copywriting and editing tasks may be assigned as needed.
• Must have a strong interest in corporate finance, along with solid research, writing, and editing skills, and an understanding of current issues in the topic areas. Candidates should also be up-to-date on corporate financial news.
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), including meta-tags, descriptions, and title tags.
• An understanding of social media.
• Ability to deliver assignments in a timely manner.
• Business/Finance/Economics/Journalism/Communications majors or minors preferred.
• Relevant writing samples.
$200 per 1000-2000 words article.
To apply, send your resume.
With your application, please provide writing samples or links to content written by you, such as:
- Blogs posts and articles written for corporate finance executives
- White papers, case studies, and/or reports written for the office of CFO