Job Board >> Mobile Marketing/App Blogger
|Date Posted||06, Tuesday 2011|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Fanggle is a Web 3.0 Cloud based applications company. Our industry leading cloud platform powers our suite of applications in various industry verticals that include Retail and CPG, Media and Publishing, Non-Profits, Automotive, and Libraries. Helping customers from strategy and ideation to development and deployment, our mobile and social solutions power numerous enterprise and consumer applications.
Expectations from applicants for the blogger position:
- Passionate about technology and its role in marketing and outreach, especially in the mobile field
- Ability to thoroughly cover a wide variety of mobile topics in detail and in a precise and easy-to-understand manner
- Should be up-to date with current events and breaking news for all things mobile applications or marketing related. This includes the use of mobile campaigns by brands, and how they used it and how it worked out for them
- Ability to write how-to articles and news updates
General expectations from applicants:
- Good grammar and editing skills with experience in writing a personal or professional blog in the mobile field. (Having your own blog is not necessary, but helps us understand your ability and writing style)
- Excellent written communication skills, articulate and proactive
- Ability to not just regurgitate information but establish self-thought and an informative opinion
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be a self-starter and results oriented
Personal & Professional Attributes:
The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years experience in online content publishing, social networking, with a passion for helping people by writing informative articles. Our goal for the Fanggle blog is to provide help and examples of how companies and brands can use the mobile medium as a way to reach their audience; the bloggerâ€™s job is to convey this.
Should have basic knowledge/skills of:
- WordPress CMS publishing
- Google Analytics metrics analysis a plus
- Understanding of SEO
- Multimedia production / editing including photo, audio & video
- Market and data-driven topic research
- Proficient social sharing skills
- Developing personal & professional relation on Twitter and Facebook
* Create / Write / Edit anywhere from 12 to 15 high-quality, optimized, content posts each month.
* Offer and implement actions or ideas aimed at increasing the number of subscribers/ fans/ followers.
* Making sure that not all content is "inspired/copied" from other sources but rather an original.
*Research new and innovative content topics in co-ordination with the digital marketing director.
This is a pay per post position and will be determined by experience and quality of past work. We have room for multiple bloggers with different areas of focus and styles.
The position comes with an initial probation period in order for us to observe your writing skills and style.
How To Apply
1) A self description with your location, experience and educational