Job Board >> Music Blogger
|Company Name||Golden Flair|
|Date Posted||29, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We are starting a blog for music enthusiasts and are looking for help creating new content to get it up and running. We are looking for long and short articles on various music-related topics, including music technique tips and how-to articles (see list below). No prior experience is required.
Long articles should be from 500 to 800 words of original work and pays from $25 to $30 per post depending on quality. Short posts are from 200 to 499 words and pays from $7 to $10 based on quality.
• Only original compositions will be accepted, this will be thoroughly checked prior to payment
• Submission must be written with good English and grammar
• Long submissions must be at least 500 words to be paid at the long post rate, any submission under 500 words will be considered a short submission and paid at the short submission rate.
• Submissions must be made with the email address associated with the Paypal account you will use to receive payment.
• Articles are subject to editing, so the number of words determined for a submission will be from the edited article. Meaning if you submit a 500 word post with only 300 words of true content this will still be considered a short post.
• Allow 72 hours between submission and notification of acceptance; it takes times to review each article. Bloggers will be paid via Paypal the Saturday following the article's acceptance.
• Technique Articles on:
o Recording techniques
• Review Articles like:
o Best Beginner keyboard
o Compare different types of instruments or equipment (e.g. Ibanez vs Fender)
• How to articles like:
o Song writing
o Home Recording