Job Board >> Online and Offline Marketing Blogger
|Company Name||Quantum Marketer|
|Date Posted||06, Thursday 2011|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
If you look at my blog, www.quantummarketer.com, I've posted some articles onto it that covers a few areas of this topic. Topics I am looking for are:
- press release
- social media
- email marketing
- any other form of traffic/conversion that is beneficial to readers.
The topics that I want covered must all be white hat, sound marketing topics. I don't want to have anything about magic system or silver bullet type of articles on my blog.
I also would like the blogger to infuse his/her own sense of characteristics into the articles.
The main work of this blogger will include:
- suggesting what to write
- research and do the writing (I don't specify the length of each article but they have to be long enough to cover the details of the article topic)
- post the article onto the blog once approved with the necessary pictures to the blog post (please refer to my posts on my blog to see how I like it done)
I am looking to hire 2 bloggers to contribute to the blog, each blogger will cover 2 articles per week, and this is an ongoing work so those applying must be prepared to deliver 2 articles every week without fail for the foreseeable future. Payment will be $25 per article, and will be paid by paypal.
- latest work done in similar niche (please provide at least 5 articles)
- contact details like instant messaging, skype and so on
- the time you will be online so that I can have a chat with you
- whose work do you follow?
- whose email list are you on so that you follow their thinking