Job Board >> Part-time Freelance Copywriter
|Company Name||Marklyn Group Inc.|
|Date Posted||26, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
That's our business Interior and Exterior Automotive Accessories. Yes, we make the ride an experience and we need to expand the team. . .
Are you an experienced Freelance Copywriter who has a solid understanding of how to really capture an audience through your creative copywriting skills? Can your copywriting skills relate to a large demographic in the retail world? If so, we would love to hear from you here at Marklyn Group Inc.
• Develop copy targeted towards automotive packaged goods but not limited to marketing materials like brochures, social media and web initiatives
• Maintain and update product copy as changes are required for each individual product
• Edit and proof read existing marketing materials and make necessary changes as required
• Develop copy while adhering to all trademark and branding requirements
• We require approximately 20-30 hours a week of your dedicated copywriting expertise with the possibility of moving full time in the future as our company grows
Skills & Abilities:
• Above average written and communication skills
• Creative, positive attitude and willing to learn!
• Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast paced working environment
• You bring lots of ideas to the table and have the ability to work with tight deadlines
• Degree/Diploma in English, Journalism, Communication, Copywriting
• A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience within a professional work environment
• Experience in the automotive/packaged goods industry considered an asset
Marklyn Group Inc is a well-established consistently profitable supplier of automotive accessories to major mass marketers throughout North America. The owners are looking to dramatically expand and anticipate a doubling of sales in the next 2-3 years through new product additions and new customers. This continued expansion of operations demands that the internal operations of the company are managed efficiently and in a well-organized manner and will result in a significant growth opportunity for the right person.
If you believe you possess qualities that would lead to success in this role, we invite you to view our web site (www.alpena.ca). If you are interested, please email your resume. Please also provide a writing sample with your resume. Your written sample does not have to be automotive related but should simply showcase your written skills. Please keep your sample to a maximum of 250 words. We thank you in advance for your interest, but will contact only those selected for an interview. No phone calls please.