Job Board >> Part-time Report Writer
|Company Name||Rapport Marketing Research|
|Date Posted||25, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
RMR is searching for an experienced qualitative research analyst and report writer. We are looking for someone with at least 7-10 years in the marketing research industry, and at least 5 years direct experience authoring client reports.
We are looking for a report writing rock star! We are seeking someone who is adept in:
• ANALYSIS. Experience boiling down hours of qualitative interviews into an articulate and engaging “NET NET” for our clients.
• STORYTELLING. Demonstrated ability to transform disparate themes and information into cohesive, insightful consumer stories.
• PASSION for moving beyond reporting surface-level results, and digging into the insights (the “SO WHAT?”) that emerges from every qualitative study.
• STRATEGY. Ability to connect these SO WHATs to our clients’ unique business environment and make strategic research-based recommendations.
• ORGANIZATION. Ability to organize information, insights and recommendations in a tight, logical manner that makes the reader’s job effortless.
• GRAMMAR. Flawless writing, editing and proofreading skills are an absolute must.
The perfect candidate will be able to:
• Deliver client-ready reports on or before deadlines, typically 2-7 days after close of field.
• Thrive and operate proactively in a home-based, self-managed environment.
• Analyze qualitative sessions from any of the following sources: live observation, digital video or audio, and streaming (i.e. FocusVision). Detailed verbal debriefs are always provided.
• Generate custom reports that are tailored to the client, the objectives and insights. We do not use templates.
• Author engaging Word reports or dynamic PowerPoint presentations (including audio and video clips). Mac users proficient in Keynote will be given priority consideration.
• Candidates with graduate-level degrees are strongly preferred.
Please be prepared to provide writing samples and references. Candidates will be asked to participate in a reporting skills test.
This is a part-time contract position, with hours that will vary depending on company project load. Please anticipate 1-3 reports per month. Please note that as this position is home-based, the job requirements can be fulfilled from anywhere in the US (only).