Job Board >> Part-time Technical Writer
|Date Posted||21, Friday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
BeneFACT Consulting Group Inc. is actively seeking new Technical Writers to work remotely with us on a part-time contract basis. This role involves the crafting of technical reports and narratives outlining key research and development projects for our technology clients in the manufacturing practice area. In this role, you will gain practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies within the manufacturing sector while maintaining a flexible, part time schedule.
• Logging into Writers Portal to view assigned projects
• Downloading audio interview and developing a 1400 word technical narrative according to SR&ED training
• Uploading finished report to Portal
• Document review call with Technical Consultant and/or Manager
• Review and edit of report as required by Technical Consultant and/or Manager
• Masters or PhD student in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering program
• Highly advanced written communication skills including ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to do project work as needed under strict deadlines
• Ability to join an initial 2-hour introduction to SR&ED training call prior to writing projects
Paid per technical narrative delivered and approved by Technical Consultant and/or Manager. Number of assignments per week may vary.
How To Apply
Please apply directly to: [email protected]