Job Board >> Passionate, Web-Savvy Activists
|Date Posted||20, Thursday 2011|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Care2 is seeking articulate, activist "news junkies" with broad social media connections, passion for progressive issues and a knack for helping stories go viral. Become a Rapid Response Team member to help make a difference from anywhere!
Team members will be responsible for quickly creating and promoting petitions on the latest, most timely issues. With nearly 17 million members and 600 non-profit partners, Care2 is the largest and most trusted online community empowering people to take action on important causes.
Care2 is seeking activists for the following categories:
* Animal Welfare
* Civil Rights, including LGBT issues
* Human Rights
* Women's Rights
* Must be knowledgeable, insightful and passionate about one or more of the categories.
* Excellent writing skills
* Fluency in social media and SEO
* Timely, relevant content is key; petitions should be created and live within two hours of being assigned.
* A minimum of 4 petitions created per week
* Willingness to work remotely
Compensation is based on performance, plus the satisfaction of making a difference in the world. This is a freelance position. Team members must be willing to work remotely.