Job Board >> Photography Blogger
|Company Name||Savage Universal Corporation|
|Date Posted||14, Thursday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
Savage Universal Corporation is a 60+ year old manufacturer of professional photography products, including: photography backdrops, studio equipment and art supplies.
Savage is looking for a photographer with superb writing and editing skills (or a professional writer with a strong background in photography) to produce written content for the Savage blog.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for original, well-written blog posts that will engage readers with insight and valuable information relating to photography techniques, tips & tricks and our studio equipment. We will supply blog topics and references, with the writer's job to research and create new content. We would also like to have a couple original, relevant photos included with each post as well, but understand this may not be applicable for every blog.
Key Skills / Experience
• Minimum 2 years of writing or editing experience
• Direct experience as a photographer
• Experience in studio photography and using studio equipment
• Superb communicator; able to write clean, sharp creative prose as necessary
• Impeccable writing, editing and grammatical knowledge
• Familiarity with AP Style
• Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
• Willingness and enthusiasm for taking on new project work when required
• Highly organized and with good time-management and prioritization skills
• Team player with a positive, "can-do" attitude, and willing to go the extra mile
• Familiarity with SEO
• Have a blog (if so, please include a link in your cover letter)