Job Board >> Professional blogger/content developer/writer
|Company Name||Blackstone Hathaway|
|Date Posted||02, Sunday 2012|
|Listing Type||Monthly Rate|
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or to telecommute
-Work with a high-profile CEO of startups and an expert in entrepreneurship and franchising to draft blog posts and articles in the CEO’s voice (i.e. all bylines will be that of the CEO).
-Identify topics and develop content focused on trending entrepreneurially oriented articles based on such subjects as:
• How to create startups to change the world
• How to achieving your needs, goals and dream by starting your own business
• How to make a successful transition from the traditional employment world into entrepreneurship
• How entrepreneurs realized their most audacious goals
-Complete responsibility for managing a blog, newsletter, website content and content development with the specific goal of driving traffic to our website.
The position is a month-to-month part-time contract and is expected to be ongoing.
• A comprehensive background in general business and entrepreneurial subject matter
• Editing and repurposing of existing content
• Story-telling skills and with an enthusiastic persona and a passion for entrepreneurism
• Demonstrated ability to create engaging non-fiction articles that entertain, intrigue, instruct and inspire by telling a good story with actionable lessons
• With a writing style/voice akin to non-fiction bestsellers such as “Freakonomics” and “The Tipping Point”
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and interview skills
• An organized and creative researcher
• Content production, editing and publishing experience with the ability to meet deadlines
• An expert on WordPress, key word and long tail phrase SEO optimization, back linking and experience in securing guest blogging engagements
• Audio and video production experience including but not limited to storyboarding and script writing