Job Board >> Professional Resume Writer
|Date Posted||10, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We have an opening for a subcontracted resume writer to become a part of a dynamic resume writing company focused on one-on-one attention with our clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience writing resumes professionally (preferably 3-10 years)
- Be able to speak with clients over the phone during normal business hours
- Be able to complete resume and cover letter projects in a timely fashion (72 hours)
- Provide outstanding customer service to diverse clientele for all professional levels
- Accept mentoring from an industry expert
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- CPRW certification is beneficial, but not required
- Be available via telephone during normal business hours and work with clients from varying time zones
- Enthusiastic with excellent customer service skills
- Must have confidence in speaking with clients
- Take direction and guidance well
- Extremely detail oriented
- Quiet work environment for client communications
Please submit your resume, along with a few samples of previous work.
Work time is flexible depending on the number of active projects, although being available via telephone during normal business hours is a must.
- Your resume and cover letter
- A few examples of past work
- Top five industries for which you're comfortable with and experienced in writing resumes