Job Board >> Proposal Writer - Part-time
|Date Posted||07, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
This position will entail roughly 20 hours per month, not necessarily 5 hours each week. There will be ongoing content maintenance you will be tasked with on this project, which varies by month. Flexibilty is required.
We are looking for a dedicated project manager / writer to work with specialized subject matter experts and create (customer-focused/proposal ready) content supporting our Company broad product suite to meet the needs of our various divisions. Writer will be responsible for ongoing maintenance of content to keep the Company proposal generation tools current and on-message.
You will also provide consultative services around the design of the automated proposal generation tool.
· Experience writing proposals and RFP responses
· Highly organized with strong project management skills
· Technical background with previous experience writing for the storage industry
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Willing to commit to a long term project at 5 hours a week
· Flexible ‘team player’
Bachelors degree in English, Business or Journalism desired. Previous experience in proposal development/writing considered a plus.