Job Board >> Seattle Commercial Real Estate Writer
|Company Name||Bisnow Media|
|Date Posted||10, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
• We're looking for a new reporter to be our all access pass into continuing to dominate the commercial real estate industry.
• You'd be responsible for working a beat, traveling around Seattle, covering the latest trends, personalities and news related to the commercial real estate industry (keeping the Bisnow "fun, snappy and informative" style).
• We need someone who can get into the into the people of the commercial real estate industry -- this means turning arcane data into useful and entertaining information while maintaining personal relationships with lots of leads and sources.
• Must have intimate knowledge of the commercial real estate business, players, hot topics, trends, and events. For example, if asked you would be able to easily name the top executives at the major commercial real estate firms, like CB Richard Ellis, as well as naming the major industry trends and having a nuanced understanding of those trends.
• Must have an intimate knowledge of the Seattle commercial real estate business knowing where the major players are located and what events they attend.
• Ideally have two or more years of experience covering the commercial real estate industry in Seattle for another publication or working in PR for an organization that is in the Seattle commercial real estate business.
• Knowledge of energy industry preferable but not a must
• Superior writing and journalistic skills
• Self disciplined
• Highly detail oriented
• Highly deadline oriented
• Highly organized
• Great attitude
• Live in/near Seattle and have transportation