Job Board >> Seeking High Energy Freelance Writer With Quick Turnaround
|Company Name||Roller Skating Association International|
|Location||Anywhere in US, **|
|Date Posted||30, Friday 2014|
|Listing Type||Word Based|
We're seeking out freelance writers willing to begin working with our organization. Article topics may vary from how to increase profits and the best way to reach specific age groups to marketing tactics and business law.
• Must have 5 YEARS OF WRITING EXPERIENCE (with portfolio examples).
• Must have a sound understanding of grammar.
• Must not be afraid to pick up the phone. Most of our interviews won't be done through e-mail.
• Must be able to research a topic. We require anywhere between 5-7 interviews per piece, so you'll be working with a lot of people - high energy and passion for writing is a must.
• Must be able to think outside of the box and be willing to research other FEC industries (family entertainment centers) to see what they're doing and what's working.
• Must have a quick turn around time - sometimes within a two week period.
• Must be able to work with business owners and understand their need for privacy.
Payment: We currently publish 1200 copies per month. With our readership being so focused and small, we pay .10/cents per word with a typical maximum of 1200-1500 words, depending on the article. Because we're not-for-profit and have a strict budget, this is a fixed rate. Once we establish your ability and turn around time, you may be given more assignments. Photos with features should be requested of those you’re interviewing.
How To Apply
Include a sample or link to a sample