Job Board >> Senior Copywriter
|Company Name||BFG Communications|
|Date Posted||11, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
The Senior Copywriter is responsible for creating unique and engaging content that speaks to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets established brand strategies and expectations. This position also assists in defining creative strategies and developing campaign concepts.
Essential Job Duties and Skills:
• Own the ability to deliver big ideas that are on brand and strategy while maintaining accuracy and consistency in writing style.
• Proficient in mentoring team members.
• Write clear, concise and strategic messages that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
• Partner with Associate and Creative Directors to develop work that speaks genuinely to our client’s consumer, shapes a consistent image and meets brand strategies and expectations.
• Participate in concept meetings raising copy issues where relevant as well as participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop and define creative strategies.
• Ability to convert complex, technical information in to easy-to-read promotional copy while maintaining brand voice.
• Analyze and interpret language to determine appropriate style and grammatical usage required.
• Well organized and able to balance multiple projects across a variety of media including print, ROP, direct mail and interactive.
• Collaborate with team members and all departments accordingly to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
• Possess superior language, grammar and creative writing skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in meeting urgent requests.
• Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries.
• Becomes and stays knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts.
• Proofread and edit as necessary.
• Enter time on a daily basis.
• Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality are required.
Other Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communication or related field of study preferred.
• 6-10 years of experience in the development of ad concepts and/or copywriting required preferably in an agency setting.
• Ability to analyze and interpret all forms of information, write for a variety of media and audiences and conform messaging to prescribed style format.
• Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
• Must be team oriented but able to work independently as well.
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of authoring tools a plus.
How To Apply
Please submit resumes via e-mail or fax to 843-837-0413. No phone calls please.