Job Board >> Senior Technology Writer/Blogger
|Date Posted||12, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
• At least five years of experience covering enterprise technology (required);
• Knowledge of critical issues in mobile security related to network management;
• The knack for explaining complex technologies in clear prose with wit and wisdom;
• A passion for social media and online communities like this;
• A deep dedication to journalistic ethics, courtesy, and sense of humor.
In return, we offer good pay, a friendly team, and the freedom to work where/when you choose (it says Calif above, but you can be anywhere).
You’ll be working with MobilityWise.com a site on the way from DeusM, a division of UBM TechWeb that produces award-winning sites such as Internet Evolution, Enterprise Efficiency, Investor Uprising, and The CMO Site. DeusM, named for the classical theatre term Deus ex machina, specializes in the use of proprietary high-value content and Web 2.0 technology to attract highly qualified audiences to its communities. (If you have similar experience in agile technologies, core systems, or digital signage, please inquire about other openings.)