Job Board >> SEO Copywriter - Natural Area Rugs
|Company Name||Natural Area Rugs|
|Date Posted||01, Wednesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
We are seeking an excellent and proficient SEO Copywriter to work on a Freelance Basis.
Requirements of the SEO Copywriter include:
• BA/BS Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Direct Response or Promotion preferred or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is a plus.
• 2-3 years of copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing, promotion or publishing, preferably with a background in retail
• Strong and numerous samples reflecting work for eCommerce clients/companies are REQUIRED
• Must have experience writing copy for online or print marketing materials
• Provide high quality content developed for publication on high-traffic websites, keyword-focused content for on-page optimization
As an SEO Copywriter with Natural Area Rugs (NAR), you will write our product descriptions to enhance customer appeal.
• Creating copy and product descriptions for our websites -- along with eBay and Amazon.
• Write the copy for products in an enhancing way that will not only describe in excellent detail but will engage the customer
• Use clarity, style and descriptions that will help our online presence
• Experience with Social Media, Articles, and Blogs
• Create new content for new and old items keeping SEO in mind
• Create blog articles and social content
The following must be included to be considered for this position:
• PORTFOLIO WITH SAMPLE WORK (eCommerce samples only)
• AVAILABILITY AND RATE
• Per Project
Natural Area Rugs offers the finest Natural Fiber Area Rugs and Carpets. Our fine product line is available in unique as well as traditional color designs and is marketed through distributors, carpet and rug dealers, furniture stores and designers. With our focus on integrity, we have earned the respect and trust of people around the world through more than half a century of business dealings that are honest, decent and fair.