Job Board >> Social Media Experts & Bloggers
|Company Name||Boost Media|
|Date Posted||11, Thursday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
• Is an excellent researcher, possess excellent writing skills and the ability to produce editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
• Has worked, experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
• Dedicated to blogging and use Facebook, understanding the power of social media marketing
• Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Understands the social media universe including Youtube, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit, Flicker, forums, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc
• Knowledge on search engine optimization, including basic keyword search
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
• Conduct keyword researching including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
• Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites such as YouTube/ Flickr and search engines through copywriting, buzz pocket mining, creative and keyword optimization
• Develop innovative and creative ideas for online product marketing
• Monitor and participate in online conversation via post to build brand visibility
• Author blog post, articles, podcast and videos or relevant media to creatively communicate product users per company philosophies
• Monitor media channels on a daily basis or as needed for content issues
• Develop and execute initiatives to drive member-generated content, increase community participation and add value to the online community experience.
• Assist in coordinating and participating in special events if necessary.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by management