Job Board >> Specialist Writer - Mobile Apps
|Company Name||Higher Click|
|Date Posted||09, Sunday 2014|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
1) Know what jailbreaking is and can write about how to do it.
2) Have an iPhone or Android device and can download, install + review apps.
3) Know how to write good "how to" guides, create and annotate phone screenshots etc.
4) Can write in an engaging way without sounding too dry.
5) Can convey a sense of authority on the topic (someone who knows everything there is to know about a topic).
Bonus points if you have a blog about mobile apps or similar already.
Will be looking for 1 article per day (7 per week) of around 1000-1500 words (including screenshots and images).
The writing style and technique will be very particular and we'll work with you intensely over the first month to ensure you get the right style and approach. For example, we'll teach you how to SEO optimize the article (no, this doesn't mean stuffing as many keywords as humanly possible into the text, as many "writers" seem to think). Our SEO optimization does involve keywords, but we writer for our readers, not for Google.
This is a creative, challenging and ultimately rewarding position for the successful candidate.
NOTE: We are looking for a true expert, not someone who just spends 2 minutes Googling a topic and copies what the top 5 results say. You need to know your stuff (we'll test you in the application interview).
Starting rate will be $30 per blog post of around 1000 words.
You must use skype regularly as we'll be communicating this way during training and on a regular basis.
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY (don't waste your time otherwise).
Please apply be providing writing samples on the subject of mobile apps.