Job Board >> Tech Blogger for social media/blog posts
|Company Name||FireRocket Concepts|
|Date Posted||28, Thursday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
-Data virtualization solutions
Tone: engaging, accessible, intelligent (target audience is highly technical and very familiar with the cloud, virtualization, data centers, etc.)
We can’t stress enough how important it is that writers have a strong understanding of cloud/virtualization trends. An IT background is a major plus.
Equally as important will be the writer's ability to compose the following types of SoMe posts:
1. Demand generation -- driving interest in the company's products and services
2. Thought leadership -- content demonstrates that the client/product is innovative, influential, and an authority in their field.
SoMe (Twitter, LinkedIn, forums, etc.) post: $3/post-base, will pay more based on experience/knowledge
Blog article: $200-$300 blog article
Writers will need to possess the following:
• Strong understanding of cloud computing and virtualization trends as they affect the enterprise audience
• An excellent grasp of grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, etc. (must be familiar with AP Stylebook and Chicago Manual of Style)
• Unfailing dedication to meeting deadlines
• Keen understanding of how to write for major social media channels (e.g., brevity, tone, etc.)
• Familiarity with current title, keyword and linking best practices
-4 samples of past work. IMPORTANT: At least 2 samples must cover enterprise cloud/virtualization. And provide the links to where they’ve been published.
-Links to your social channels
-Current availability – estimation of hours per week
Email: [email protected]