Job Board >> Tech news and/or reviews reporter
|Company Name||iTech Report|
|Date Posted||01, Monday 2013|
|Listing Type||Monthly Rate|
As a tech news reporter, you'll:
- Report on daily tech news impacting Australians
- Interact with companies to organise interviews, comments etc.
- Attend media events and product launches
- Have a strong focus on Australian startups
- Post at least 4 posts a week
As a tech reviews reporter, you'll:
- Organise products for review
- Thoroughly review the products, and provide text, video and imagery of it/li>
- Attend media events and product launches where applicable
- Have a strong focus on Australian innovations and products
- Post at least 2 reviews a week
Pay is negotiable, and based on the performance of your content. You can apply for both positions if appropriate.
As a writer for iTech Report, you'll have strong English skills, preferably live in Australia, have solid Wordpress experience and past experience or qualifications in journalism.
You'll also be inquisitive, capable of identifying trending stories and researching news tips, and keen to join a rapidly growing team.
iTech Report is a vibrant and growing Australian tech site that reviews upcoming startups, reports on tech news and contains some tech opinion.
Our goal is to provide quality, breaking tech news and reviews that interest all Australians, and not just those involved in the tech scene. By expanding our team, we also hope to expand our reach into the Australian community.