Job Board >> Tech Writers And Social Media Manager
|Company Name||Make Tech Easier|
|Date Posted||23, Monday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
1. Linux writer
Applicants must be a Linux user and lover. It doesn’t matter which distro you are using, but you must have a working knowledge of the system, and preferably love to test out new apps and come up with hacks/fixes/tips to improve productivity.
2. Mac writer
As a Mac writer, you need to be proficient in Max OS X and are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, command line tweaks, automator scripts, software alternative to make the system better and easier to use.
- You need to be a full-time Mac user and a Mac enthusiast.
- You need to be always in the loop on Mac news, update, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and faster.
- Good knowledge of the command line tweaks and automator script is preferable.
Regardless which position you apply for, you need to be
- able to come up with a minimum of 2 articles per week.
- able to meet publication deadline.
- proficient in the English language and is able to explain difficult concept in simple words and sentences.
For position 1 and 2, pay will be on per-article basis.
Writers based in US, Europe or Australia are preferred.
3. Social Media Manager (Part time)
You need to be a REAL expert in social media, know how to engage with end-users and drive traffic through social media and have a track record of creating and implementing a successful social media campaign.
How To Apply
1. the position you are applying for.
2. your level of proficiency and experience in the platform.
3. your years of experience as a