Job Board >> Technical Writer
|Date Posted||05, Friday 2013|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Duration: 1 Year with possible extension
- Writes a variety of policy and procedure documentation for mortgage lending processes.
- Develops and updates new/existing documentation with changes requested by a subject matter expert under the direction of the SME and the Procedure Management manager.
- Obtains approvals from the line of business and procedure approval team (Compliance, Risk, Legal), if applicable, and incorporates changes as directed.
- Publishes documentation to online portal under direction of the PPO manager.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Reports to a PPO manager.
- Environment: Works on multiple projects (1 – 20); interact with business partners and PPO managers; interact with developers in team meetings or questions for clarification.
- Supports: Home Loans LOBs.
- Daily responsibilities: Will develop and update procedures using InfoMat templates.
- Strong technical writing experience.
- Effective requirement gathering – ability to interview and ask the right questions from line of business to write procedures in a virtual environment.
- Familiarity with publishing tools.
- Very good knowledge of English standards – language and grammar.
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to interact with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Must be willing and available to work during normal banking hours (local time).
- Previous client or mortgage experience.