Job Board >> Technically Bent Writing God or Goddess for Outlook, Mac and Google Contacts How To Blog
|Company Name||BluCapp, Inc.|
|Date Posted||13, Monday 2013|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
We are looking for a talented (and fun) technical writer to research and write 1-3 How To blog post articles per week relating to Outlook, Mac and Google contacts and contacts management.
From our blog www.scrubly.com/blog, you can get a sense for the detailed how-to articles we're looking for.
We're a small group of software geeks working to build amazing online tools and software. We're headquartered in Seattle, but have a team that spans the United States, India and the Philippines.
How to apply
***Only native English speaking technical writers with a passion for creating IT focused clearly written content should apply.***
Please respond by email to bob [at] blucapp.com with the following:
- Link to your portfolio, blog or published content
- If you work from a Mac or PC or both
- If you have access to Windows Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, Mac Address Book, Google Contacts or all of the above
- Your knowledge of keyword research for Google and SEO, and which tools you use to determine article keyword phrases
- Your hourly rate or fee per published article
Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.