Job Board >> Technology / Productivity Bloggers
|Company Name||PC Fastlane|
|Date Posted||30, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Per Post Fee|
This isn't a normal freelance writing position. We're not looking for someone to write dull synopses of CPUs or show Grandma how to right-click. If you want to help people do more with their technology, avoid wasting money on "tech scams" and get the most bang for their buck, this is the job for you.
1. Able to publish three 400-word posts per week. You'll receive guidance on topics but can also suggest your own.
2. Comfortable with Wordpress. Any SEO experience is a plus.
3. Motivated and eager to take an active role in the site's growth.
4. Don't mind receiving free gadgets to review.
How to apply
Check out the site and get a feel for our tone.
Please email with the following:
1. URLs for two technology-related writing samples
2. Some background information explaining why the position is a good fit for you (CVs are optional)
3. Ideas for two future PC Fastlane posts (guides, how-to's, lists, etc.)
4. Your rate for a 400-word post. Please do not forget to include this.