Job Board >> Website Content Writer
|Date Posted||19, Tuesday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
• Write the online content that guides businesses through the sign up process (directions, friendly tips, etc.)
• Write & edit content that communicates what the platform is and how it will benefit the business.
• Devise email marketing messages that attract businesses to sign up for a free profile, and later to attract them to upgrade to paid plans.
• Write email reminders and alert messages for incomplete profiles, tips to enhance their profiles, failed credit cards, expired subscriptions, etc.
• Help to migrate existing content to our new platform & edit for keyword optimization (SEO)
• Some social media communications and strategy
• Research large advertisers that may fit well with our various projects & goals
• Research best keywords to market directory upon release
• You can pack a lot of great information into very few words and still sound friendly doing it!
• You take direction and then run with it. But you stop to ask questions when you're not sure.
• You work well side-by-side to collaborate, but you need minimal supervision with your task at hand.
Preferable studies and/or experience:
• Writing / English
• Product Development / UX
The project is 3 days a week for about 6 to 8 weeks. We will be working together in-person at my home office and/or at local cafes.