Job Board >> Writer - Editor
|Company Name||1000 True|
|Date Posted||14, Sunday 2013|
|Listing Type||Monthly Rate|
Wanted: Digitally-savvy editor with a love for literary authors and narrative journalism
We seek an editor who will work with us on a project basis, to help us get from idea to minimum viable product, with a view of converting the role to co-founder based on our experience working together. It is important that you share our vision for this brave new world of publishing.
While we are based in Singapore, this is merely physical location and we are open to a virtual team.
This role requires writing, editing and curating:
- Identify and help recruit the first 100 authors to beta-test the platform.
- Curate the site to ensure the right authors come on board and notable works rise to the top.
- In collaboration with the founder, the editor will produce content for a blog focused on writer interviews and work on growing the reader community.
- The successful candidate has experience editing either short fiction and creative non-fiction.
- Digital-savviness is required. Must have experience in digital publishing.
- Relationships with authors and the broader writing community will be highly regarded.
How To Apply
Please ensure web projects have live links.
And write a great note about what you love to read.