Job Board >> Writing Services Consultant
|Company Name||Verbal Ink|
|Date Posted||14, Thursday 2012|
|Listing Type||Hourly Rate|
Founded in 2003, Verbal Ink is one of the leading providers of transcription services in the industry. With thousands of happy clients worldwide, we've quickly become synonymous with providing highly accurate transcripts at an affordable price. In an effort to further help our customers, we are planning on offering editing, proofreading, and copywriting services. In order for us to maintain our superior level of quality, we'll need your help. We're looking for an experienced proofreader, editor, copywriter (or some amazing combination thereof!) to work with us as a writing services consultant.
Specifically, we hope to find someone that can:
• Offer professional expertise and firsthand knowledge of editing, proofreading, and/or copywriting services
• Assess potential editing, proofreading, and/or copywriting candidates
• Provide editing, proofreading, and/or copywriting services
We are looking for candidates who are native English speakers, with at least one of the following qualifications:
• Graduate degree, ideally in a writing-intensive field of study
• Five to ten years of professional experience with editing, proofreading, and/or copywriting
• Extensive knowledge of style manuals
• Published articles, research, or similar
This will not be a full-time job, but will occasionally require several hours of your time a week. Please note that you must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and a brief statement of interest, with the subject "Writing Services Consultant". Please also include your expected hourly rate and, if applicable, any specialties or preferred areas of focus.