If you have a very popular blog and popping in and out of the blog’s backoffice is getting to be a chore, here’s an application that will ease the process with a few tweaks of simplicity.
The moderator sits in your system tray (there’s the clue, windows only guys), and advises you when your blog received a comment with a an icon animation and a audio alert.
Built using Adobe AIR, here are it’s features:
- Viewing unmoderated comments.
- Dock and system tray notifications of the number of unmoderated comments.
- Accept, delete, and spam comments from within the desktop client.
- Close application window, or minimize it to the system tray while running.
- Shows the Gravatar icons for the user who posted the comment.