2009 has been a very great year for TypePad. The developers have worked really hard in making the TypePad experience better. Some of the best features they’ve released so far are listed below:
- Add a TypePad Favorite button to your blog and let your readers show the love
- Add video with the click of a button
- The easiest way to blog? The new TypePad bookmarklet and microblog themes
- Manage your blog on the go with iPhone, Pre, and Android mobile blog support
- Full TypePad integration with Facebook Connect for sharing and commenting
- New widgets to supercharge your small business blog from FormSpring, Freshbooks, andBookFresh
- TypePad goes real time with PubSubHubbub support
- Engage your blog readers with the TypePad Follow widget
- Add Userpics (or Avatars) to your comments
- Launch of TypePad APIs and TypePad Motion communities
- New Themes! Pico, Magnetic, and more in Beta
- And of course, the biggest of all, the new TypePad. Check out the TypePad overview from Professor Wibbels.
Now that the year is almost at an end, the developers are once again asking the community: What new features do you want to see on TypePad for next year?
If you’re a TypePad user who has something in mind that could improve the platform, then go ahead and leave your comment on their blog by going here. Who knows, your idea might get picked and appear on the next update of TypePad!