TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants…).
You will team up with an outstanding sales team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology.
TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
About the job
We’re looking for a content writer, storyteller with a minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing experience, in the insurance, technology, and risk management industry. For this role, you will need to be comfortable planning, writing and editing content.
The ideal candidate loves both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. You will need to be comfortable researching, planning, writing and editing content for a broad range of projects and formats including online long-form content, presentation decks, PDF marketing assets, multi-channel campaigns. In previous roles, you have learned that you prefer and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight processes to have a huge impact.
You are resilient in the face of challenges, rejection and seek to drive continuous results in meeting company sales objectives. As we are currently a remote team it is important that you are a self-starter that takes initiative and communicates effectively.
Tampa, Los Angeles, #LI-Remote
- Project Manage your content creation process: set up timelines, follow-up with cross-functional partners, source creative when needed
- Perform client outreach to research and develop stories content
- Conduct interviews with potential clients, and connect their stories with current events
- Write and edit content keeping consistency with the brand and style
- Create compelling success stories, and insightful case studies
- PDF, URL, or links to relevant writing samples (included with application)
- 5+ years’ experience as a full-time writer in B2B marketing roles, including customer case studies or success stories
- Strong project management and experience ability to prioritize workflows
- Experience with digital content creation and SEO
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and partnerships
- Ability to multi-task and take the lead on several projects simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and highly organized
- Ability to create engaging and easy-to-understand content for our readers
- Strong writing and proofreading abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Responsive to instructions, feedback, and queries from management with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Graphic design knowledge is a plus, but not required
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Generous stock options.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% employer paid.
- Unlimited Vacation time.
- Paid sick leave/bereavement.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Continuous team events and individual rewards.
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.