Website Child Mode
Hey there, my name is Erik, co-founder of Child Mode, a fast-growing blog about child reviews. Our mission is to help people find how to best child care through tips, buying guides and product reviews.
We are hiring a writer that can produce high-quality content and help us grow our site.
This is a long-term position.
Initially, you will be assigned 2 – 3 articles on different formats and topics about baby stuff and guide. After that, you will be writing 3 -5 articles ~ 6,000 to 15,000 words on a weekly basis
Your responsibility includes
– In addition to your expert knowledge, you will have to research further on the topics to write content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
– Preferably, you know how to dig into fact research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
– Our orders typically consist of product reviews, product comparisons, question posts and other blog posts (buying guides, how-tos..)
Essential skills and experience:
– At least 1 year of working experience as a writer for blogs or baby websites.
– Knowledge of baby gear
– You must be able to show examples of your previous work.
– Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
– The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
– Currently raising a baby is a plus point
How To Apply
Send me message to [email protected]
Your Name| Child Writer | Your Source (Forum/ Group that you have seen our JD).
Example: Erik | Child Writer| Freelancer Facebook
Your email should include:
– Tell us about yourself and your previous work related to the topic.
– Why are you’re a good fit for this position
– Links to 2 -3 articles you wrote
– Your rate per 1,000 words
– How many 3000 words article can you write per week?
– Your social profile: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter…
To apply for this job email your details to Contact@childmode.com