Denial Research Group/AppealMasters
Here at Denial Research Group/AppealMasters, we are always seeking experienced nurses with superior and persuasive clinical writing skills to author medical necessity appeals for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial audited and denied claims!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct a thorough review of the medical documentation submitted and the applicable Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial determinations and policies, including but not limited to National Coverage Determinations, Local Coverage Determinations, Internet Only Manuals, and Clinical Policy Bulletins.
- Render a determination for appeal in accordance with published guidelines including medical necessity and appropriate utilization of services.
- Communicate on a regular basis with the appeals director during the appeal process.
- Commit to regularly working 25 or more hours per week.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree RN
- Minimum Clinical Experience: 2 years
- Required and Preferred Credentials: RN, PA, LNC, CM, UR, NP, MD
- Prior insurance denial and appeals experience
- Excellent writing skills!
This is a remote, independent contract position, perfect for the stay-at-home mom or dad, those on required light duty, or if you are retired or semi-retired. Competitive hourly rate.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.