Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Communications team is a tenacious and creative group responsible for publicly promoting Clover as a company, as well as safeguarding its corporate reputation. We handle all external media relations, public affairs, and Clover social media channels.
As a member of the Communications team, the Manager of Content and Social Media will work to build a positive perception of the Clover Health brand using owned channels and content to ensure our messaging is seen, heard and internalized.
As a Manager of Content and Social Media, you will:
- Manage day-to-day key social media initiatives including creation and management of an editorial calendar, technology platform support, and activation of content on our social platforms.
- Partner with individuals across the organization to ideate and draft compelling written content for company blogs and contributing to media publications. For example, partner with the recruiting team to cultivate awareness and interest in open roles.
- Build actionable content roadmaps that serve as the backbone of content production and performance to fuel awareness, thought leadership, and partnership opportunities.
- Find and recommend original ways to deliver content that might otherwise be considered dry or overly complex, through insight, creativity and fresh perspectives, to improve our audiences’ experience of Clover Health.
- Fully grasp the Clover Health value proposition and inform how that story flexes across every partner touchpoint, demonstrating an understanding of our customers’ needs and creative storytelling.
You will love this job if:
- You are an exceptional writer and storyteller who can effectively engage an audience with content across multiple channels.
- You are a social media guru who has experience executing paid social media strategies.
- Creativity is one of your strongest attributes. Not only do you have a great deal of curiosity about things but you are also able to deliver ideas that are outside of the box.
- You are empathetic and patient. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members.
- You are both a collaborator and self-motivated; you enjoy working independently and in a team setting.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-7 years of experience directly related to work experience in social media and/or content marketing.
- You have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- You can easily interpret data, generate insights and recommend optimizations and new strategies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.