We’re looking for a team player who understands the world of content marketing and is strong at managing multiple projects while following specific processes.
We are a team of just over 20 including writers, editors, content managers, tech assistants, a Team Manager, and our owner, JD Graffam. We all work remotely, mostly from the continental US, Canada, and the Philippines.
- Create great content for our clients
- Work together daily via Slack, email, and Zoom
- Each have own role and processes that help us be efficient with our time
Audience Ops creates done-for-you content (blog and podcasts) for our roster of clients. We are a subscription-based content production company whose customers are in spaces including B2B SaaS, Digital Marketing, WordPress, App Design and Development, and more.
Who we’re hiring
We need a part-time team member who can help us oversee the execution of our client’s content needs while being excellent at organization, communication, and attention to detail.
If you love facilitating multiple projects from start to finish while managing details and timelines along the way, then you’ll be right at home with our other Managers. You’ll be able to work directly with clients via Zoom and email, and with our team via tools including Trello, Slack, Zoom, and email.
You’ll help our team execute their roles so that we can provide consistent and high-quality content for our clients. Additionally, you’ll have opportunities to identify processes or procedures that could be smoothed out to help our team function better than it does now.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Communicate with our clients via email and Zoom
- Communicate with the team via Slack, email, Trello and Zoom
- Provide light content editing and proofreading
- Share information and changes accurately between parties (typically via written communication) and ensure that those details and changes are executed correctly
- Manage milestones, deadlines, and deliverables across multiple client accounts
- Provide quality assurance and be a confident last set of eyes before blogs, podcasts, newsletters, and social media are live for the world to see
- Follow procedures and processes accurately
- Understand when they’ve made a misstep (we’re all human!) and communicates in a timely fashion
- Be comfortable working remotely and managing your own time
- Do occasional calls with clients
- Provide your own computer and reliable Internet connection
- Is based in the continental US or Canada and has regular, daily availability during US-business hours
We’ll be extra excited if you:
- Have experience with content strategy
- Have experience as a writer, specifically related to online content
- Are experienced with SEO
- Have an understanding of/experience in the SaaS space
- Know your way around website analytics
We’d also love it if you have experience with the tools we use daily…
- Google Docs
- Drip, MailChimp, or other email marketing tools
A few more details you might find helpful:
This is a part-time position with a flexible workload. Most of our managers start with a couple clients, working a few hours a week and grow to working around 15-20 hours a week.
You can make your own hours, but we do expect you to check in at least two times a day; you can expect to need at least an hour or two at each check-in, depending on client-load.
Most of our teammates stay with us for a year or longer, so you should have the expectation of a long term, part-time commitment. Read what our teammates have to say about working here.
In addition to Content Management duties, there may be opportunities to take on writing and/or editing assignments. Please specify in your application if you’d be open to writing, editing and/or podcasting assignments, and if so, provide samples of your blog writing work.
Even if you can’t check all of the boxes, but you feel like you’re a great fit, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.