We’re The Wild, a collaboration platform for architecture and design teams to experience their work together in virtual and augmented reality.
We launched our product to the public last fall, and we’re looking to expand our reach.
We’re seeking a strategic, word-loving writer to help us in our next stage of growth by crafting compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts. This person will be responsible for communicating in our brand voice across a variety of content types and channels to support lead generation and nurture existing customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing on writing projects and campaigns to ensure a consistent and high-quality brand experience
- Write copy for social, email, blog, web, press releases, and other communications
- Edit content created by others; update existing content as needed
- Incorporate SEO keywords and best practices into blog and web copy
- Understand and incorporate our friendly, human brand voice into all content.
- Interview subject matter experts in order to develop content from team and customers
Sound like you?
- Background: You have 4+ years of SEO, digital marketing, content, and writing experience in a B2B, design, or tech setting. VR/AR/XR experience and/or interest is a bonus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, proven success developing content for different formats and channels
- Self-starter, communicative, and organized individual who can both collaborate and work independently
- Strong knowledge of AP Style
- Preferred Software: Google Docs, Slack, Asana
- Location: We’re based in Portland, OR, but remote work from any part of the U.S. with a good internet connection is good with us.
- Hours and Pay: 10-20 hours a week; hourly contract position, rate commensurate with experience
- Timing: ongoing
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.