Qubole is a simple, open, and secure Data Lake Platform for machine learning, streaming, and ad-hoc analytics. Our platform provides end-to-end services that reduce the time and effort required to run Data pipelines, Streaming Analytics, and Machine Learning workloads on any cloud. No other platform offers the openness and data workload flexibility of Qubole while lowering cloud data lake costs by over 50 per cent. Qubole customers process nearly an exabyte of data every month. Qubole investors include Charles River, Institutional Venture Partners, Lightspeed, Norwest, Harmony and Singtel Innov8.
Qubole, the #1 Cloud Native Data Platform for Self-Service AI, ML, and Analytics, is looking for a Senior
Content Writer. This role will focus on creating highly impactful content that improves demand
generation, thought leadership and brand building for Qubole for each of our buyer persona groups.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for both short-form and long-form content writing for marketing, such as web page copy, blog posts, meta-descriptions, landing page copy, event descriptions and more.
- Leverage Qubole messaging, positioning, and value propositions to write blogs, web copy, white papers, brochures, presentation scripts, demand gen scripts and more.
- Work closely with product, marketing and design teams to create engaging web page copy, case studies, infographics, and product sheets.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing on sales enablement content including case studies and data-driven blog posts about our products and solutions.
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO
- 3-5 years of experience in content writing and marketing in IT, SaaS, or comparable industry that is heavily reliant on technology.
- Hands on experience using SEO, HTML and web traffic metrics.
- Research effective long-tail as well as head keywords using tools like Moz.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Extensive experience CMS tools such as WordPress.
- How to do comparative analysis of copy, and pick up the good and the bad.
- Preferably some experience with marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Detail orientated.
- Can work with multiple stakeholders and manage project timelines.
- Ability to use American English as a communication standard.
Qubole is hitting that growth inflection point where we need talented people to help us scale up. Our company culture is special, and we are looking for people to join us who want to continue building a great company while going after the big data activation market.
Culture at Qubole
Trust and Autonomy: We absolutely pride ourselves on the lack of bureaucracy at work, and believe in delegating power and responsibility, aggressively to our employees.
Transparency and Teamwork: Complete transparency in all our thoughts and actions is integral to our genetic character, and it helps us to stick together and function effectively as a team.
Who Thrives: If you are a self-starter and thrive on complexity and independence and truly understand and live the tenets of humility, hunger and honesty and you will love Qubole.
Qubole is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Qubole does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Qubole also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.