Page One Power
We are looking to add some “extended family” to our already amazing group of P1People by contracting the best of the best when it comes to Content Writers. We are looking for quality writers who have been knee-deep in the trenches of a professional writing environment, freelancing or otherwise.
Quality. This is a word we stand by and focus on at Page One Power. Every step of our process is quality centered and completed by people who put their heart and soul into their work.
Because our client list falls into a wide range of niches, this person must have a desire to learn about various industries and topics, and then relay in writing only what is necessary.
As a contract writer you will be responsible for creating content for Page One Power on an article by article basis.
Although creativity is important, the ability to follow instruction and pay attention to detail is just as vital when it comes to following the guidelines that come with each assignment. Keep reading to get the nitty-gritty of what this opportunity entails:
- Meet deadlines
- Pay attention to detail
- Follow instructions
- Possess excellent editorial skills so that articles are free of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Work well independently
- Flourish in an environment that is dependent upon written communication
- Must have previous writing experience, experience specifically writing for the web desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Experience with Asana preferred, but not required
- Ability to work within specific topic confines
Compensation is awarded on an article/word count basis as follows:
a. 500 – 1000 words = $100
b. 1000 – 1500 words = $125
**’applicants who do not provide published writing samples will not be considered for this position**
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.