Come see why Jones|Carter is consistently voted a Top Workplace!
We are an award-winning, full-service civil engineering, planning, surveying and professional consulting firm. Our commitment to delivering high-quality projects has resulted in a steady expansion of our team and a growing reputation among our client, industry teammates and the community. With 10 locations across Texas, we currently employ over 500 engineering professionals and support staff.
Our team is seeking a talented contract Content Writer to write, edit and gather information for the development and submission of a range of proposals, including RFQs, SLQs, and SOQs. You will work with subject matter experts to write compelling proposals reflecting the unique qualifications and capabilities of our team to obtain contracts for civil engineering projects across Texas.
- Write, edit and proofread technical documents ranging from 10 to 100 pages
- Organize meetings and interviews with stakeholders and subject experts to gather information and develop proposals
- Collaborate with the proposals team to develop graphics
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- 5 years or less of writing experience
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information
- Experience conducting interviews
- Communication skills and a collaborative attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Background in A/E/C industry is a plus
- Experience writing/editing manuals and other technical documents is a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.