Overview of Position
We are a property technology (Proptech) startup that is looking to add a passionate and self driven team member to expand our growing and fast-paced Marketing department. We develop software and hardware to enable people to open and manage doors from their smartphones. Our solutions are currently being used by the largest and most trusted names in multifamily and commercial real estate.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will lead the Team’s efforts in ideating, creating, and editing content. You will help execute our proactive content strategy and write content that explains and explores the Proptech ecosystem to a cross -section readers with varied knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write compelling content to reach and engage external and internal audiences (e.g. clients, prospects and employees). Content will appear across our Company’s platforms, including ButterflyMX.com, blog, social media channels, executive communications, marketing presentations, external sites.
- Write articles on property tech and real estate-related topics for consumption by customers and the general public.
- Working with Marketing on SEO projects including analysis and tracking of content performance.
- Conduct research for and assist in the creation, development and execution of our content plan. Includes content themes and content calendar, as well as content for targeted campaigns.
- Research and write 10-15 pieces of content a month, with varying word count, aligned to key themes maintaining the ButterflyMX voice and authority.
- Work closely with our internal teams on content planning and editorial calendar management to make sure we are executing on key content opportunities.
- Proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control.
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support all departments in ad hoc project work and requests.
- Edit existing content and advertising copy
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in Communications, English, Journalism) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as a writer, preferably in real estate industry/regulated environment with experience writing short- and long-form content
- Proven excellence in writing and style
- Willingness to stick with a story from start to finish
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with, and build trusted relationships, with internal teams successfully
- Ability to deliver excellent, high quality work under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills with experience executing programs on deadline, accurately, efficiently and with an attention to detail
- Strongly proficient with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.