We’re unique among Seattle agencies not only because of our global client roster, but because of how we work. We believe in great creative above all else. We believe an idea can come from anywhere, which is why we eschew ego in favor of collaboration. And why we use data the right way: to inform our award-wining ideas. We’re headquartered in downtown Seattle’s historic Times Square Building, which says a lot about us too. We’re the perfect blend of art and innovation, bedrock and badassery. Join us today to help shape the future of digital.
What we’re looking for:
POSSIBLE seeks an experienced Content Writer (contractor) to craft assignment-specific, mostly long-form copy for ebooks, whitepapers, and other digital assets that describe the features and benefits of Microsoft Cloud products to consumers and corporate decision makers. Specific, deep knowledge of Azure is a big plus. You will work closely with the copy lead and designers to ensure stringent quality expectations and meet tight deadlines. Onsite not required.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
What you’ll do:
* Write polished, engaging copy for client projects in line with creative brief, project specs, and client/branding requirements.
* Quickly revise/rewrite copy in line with team and client feedback.
* Work closely with Creative Director/Associate Creative Director/Art Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
* Represent POSSIBLE values and philosophies to clients and help maintain beneficial long-term client relationships.
What you’ll need:
* Technical writing and Microsoft Azure experience is strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years related experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications.
* Strong copyediting and proofreading skills.
* Proven track record of delivering quality work on time and on budget.
* Excellent verbal skills.
* Collaborative attitude.
* Experience working with Fortune 500 clients in marketing and/or corporate communications, Internet initiatives, and branding.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2zznCFq →