Content Writer Needed To Triple Health Company’s Growth (home or office)
Imagine finishing up an intriguing day of writing knowing you’ve literally saved lives.
Imagine hundreds of thousands of people each day reading your words, bookmarking your pages, and even buying your products because of them. And imagine doing all this with a team that’s got each other’s backs and considers one another among their closest friends?
Well, you don’t need to imagine. Because that’s what you’ll experience at AlgaeCal.
AlgaeCal Inc, an online nutritional supplement company, is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. One of the reasons for that growth? We offer something no other company ever has: a natural, measurable, clinically-proven solution to bone loss (osteoporosis). We are actually reversing the disease in adults across the world and we need help to spread the word. That’s where you come in!
We’re seeking atop writer who is sincerely keen on changing lives. And, a top writer who loves to make a difference and wants to see that difference as measured by the latest cutting-edge marketing technology.
You’ll help us write blog posts, authority articles, newsletters, and direct response copy to educate, drive traffic and generate leads— then convert those leads into customers. We currently have a small team of writers who create all this content and we’re looking to add one more to our elite marketing team!
We need an experienced writer who lives a healthy lifestyle— one who embraces our customer/product/company to keep our copy on-brand, in our voice, and error-free.
Our goal for 2019 is to reach triple the number of people with osteoporosis that we did in 2018, so we need consistently gripping, sharp copy to fulfill this vision. Are you in?
A DAY IN THE LIFE
If you dread the sound of your alarm in the morning, you know you’re in the wrong job. But at AlgaeCal, waking up for work won’t be a problem…
Why? Because every day at AlgaeCal presents exciting challenges to test your skills. Every day brings opportunities to work with team members who care as much for you as they do our customers. And every day lets you have the chance to genuinely help people overcome osteoporosis.
You can work from our modern office in Vancouver’s exciting Yaletown, or from the comfort of your own home (after a two-week training period in the office); we just ask you work to our 8 am to 4 pm PST office hours.
There isn’t a rigid job description for our employees and every day is different. But below are a few of the tasks you can look forward to:
- Working closely with our awesome Content Manager, Moni, to write and edit SEO-driven pages, blog posts and articles. Test your skills with recipe posts, exercise tutorials, research-driven scientific pieces and much more!
- Collaborating with our close-knit marketing team to organize and work on the big-ticket projects that will drive AlgaeCal to new heights in 2019.
- Supporting our SEO Specialist, Garry, to reach more people than ever before– URL structure, navigation, schema markup, organic rankings, and link-building strategies are all components you’ll be helping to fine-tune.
- Reporting and monitoring key metrics using analytics tools like Google Analytics & Google Search Console to assess how well the company (and your own copy) is performing and pinpoint any potential opportunities.
- Petting our office Weimaraner and valued team member, Buddy (he usually makes his rounds of the office just after lunch.)
Working at AlgaeCal is stimulating, fast-paced, and rewarding. And just like any job, it can have its challenging moments. But one thing it will never be is boring.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.