Page One Power
We are looking to add some “extended family” to our already amazing group of P1People by contracting the best of the best when it comes to Content Writers. We are looking for quality writers who are well versed in writing for an online audience on the behalf of clients..
In this role you will will be completing articles that will be published on our client’s websites. These articles will typically be informational or educational in nature, based on a topic affiliated with our client’s business, product or service. You will be provided with a detailed outline to follow. Because our client list falls into a wide range of niches, this person must have a desire to learn about various industries and topics, and then relay in writing only what is necessary.
Each assignments includes SEO elements. An ideal candidate will have previous experience writing title tags and meta descriptions, will understand what H1, H2 headers are, be comfortable including embedded links in your article copy with optimized anchor text, and have experience with keywords, and be comfortable utilizing them for completion of assignments.
As a contract writer you will be responsible for creating content for Page One Power on an article by article basis.
Although creativity is important, the ability to follow instruction and pay attention to detail is just as vital when it comes to following the guidelines that come with each assignment. Keep reading to get the nitty-gritty of what this opportunity entails:
- Meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Experience writing optimized content for an online audience
- Possess excellent editorial skills, providing articles that are free of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Work well independently
- Flourishes in an environment that is dependent upon written communication
- Has experience or background in SEO or internet marketing
- Must have previous experience writing for the web
- Proficiency in Google Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Experience with Asana preferred, but not required
- Ability to work within specific topic confines
- Experience contracting and managing invoicing
- Some kind of SEO or internet marketing background
Compensation is awarded on an article/word count basis as follows:
a. 500 – 1000 words = $100
b. 1000 – 1500 words = $125
*applicants who do not provide published writing samples will not be considered for this position*
*Position open everywhere, excluding California.*
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.