NVA is seeking a Contract Copywriter to support the Business Development team with marketing and acquisitions for all their hospitals and pet resorts. This individual will be responsible for developing and curating content and media calendars as well as editing work, projects and assets that support the team in nurturing leads through the sales process.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager in creating and updating marketing materials to support Business Development
- Curate, maintain and update content calendars on a regular basis
- Lead and/or participate in content creation and collaboration efforts such as PowerPoint, sales sheets, case studies, web copy, blog articles, social media posts, brochures, newsletters, email scripts, communication plans, etc.
- Take a proactive approach in researching information and sourcing content when necessary
- Learn the business and be able to identify trends and growth opportunities
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders and departments for business line success
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and project manage own work
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Extensive exposure to writing short and long-hand collateral
- Experience writing for various audiences and the ability to take technical copy and convert into lay terms and vice versa
- Strong creative writer with an eye for great content messaging
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of UX, design, social media and scheduling platforms a plus
- If remote, ability to travel onsite for occasional in-office meetings and/or tradeshows
- Self- starter and ability to work independently with a “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Ability to work methodically, absorb constructive feedback and meet deadlines
- An optimistic, goal-oriented and team-spirited mindset
- A genuine appreciation for animals
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.