DirectPath is a leader in personalized benefits education & enrollment services and health care transparency. Our clients experience significant ROI on their benefits investments through increased employee participation, management of the evolving regulatory environment and reduced cost through benefits plan management technology.
- Analyzes source documents, decodes data and translates information into customer’s communications style.
- Delivers SPD and other benefit communication offerings to the customer and has solid working knowledge of the DirectPath solution.
- Maintains, expands and applies knowledge of benefits and HR regulations to compliance and communications offerings and customer projects.
- Researches and verifies content accuracy as needed, including consultation with customer legal counsel and vendors.
- Works independently to write and edit content; in many instances, working across and managing multiple versions.
- Effectively communicates to program and project managers on status of deliverables.
- Alerts project/program manager of changes in deliverables that may cause the project to go out of scope.
- Adheres to time reporting requirements.
- Learns and gains working knowledge of the DirectPath solution
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accountability
- Able to translate technical and legal language into plain English
- Exhibits excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of proofreading/writing skills: editing, grammar, punctuation, spelling and Word formatting.
- Capable of working independently and virtually
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in SPD writing/consulting or Compliance.
- In-depth knowledge of employee benefits and ability to leverage that expertise in customer situations
- Experience with Affordable Care Act compliance and reporting, and benefits enrollment communications, a significant plus
- General practice is to work remotely. Travel to customer meetings is generally not required for contractors.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.